This course is for all managers and principle social workers and aims to develop their skills in chairing safeguarding case conferences and safeguarding case conference reviews, in line with Richmond and Wandsworth's Inter Agency Policy and Procedures.Essential Information
5 places remaining
*IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY RICHMOND OR WANDSWORTH COUNCILS, PLEASE BOOK THIS COURSE VIA YOUR ITRENT SELF SERVICE*
iTrent Self Service
Acquire the coaching skills to better motivate, engage and work with your staff
New starter training on Combined assessment and support planning process.
If you are a new member of staff or have not used Mosaic recently, please ensure you will have attended the Mosaic Navigation Skills for New Starters training before attending this training.
Session Aim: Provide those attending with an introduction to the Family Safeguarding Model and MI.
The outcomes are:
• To be familiar with the origins of the Family Safeguarding Model
• Understand the drivers and need for the Family Safeguarding Model to be introduced
• Know about the impact for staff and families
• Be introduced to Motivational Interviewing
• Understand the benefits to engaging with families
Note: This should always be the first training session for anyone on their FS journey
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.