This course is for all managers and principle social workers and aims to develop their skills in chairing safeguarding case conferences and safeguarding case conference reviews, in line with Richmond and Wandsworth's Inter Agency Policy and Procedures.Essential Information
Session Aim: Provide those attending with an introduction to the Family Safeguarding Model and MI.
The outcomes are:
• To be familiar with the origins of the Family Safeguarding Model
• Understand the drivers and need for the Family Safeguarding Model to be introduced
• Know about the impact for staff and families
• Be introduced to Motivational Interviewing
• Understand the benefits to engaging with families
Note: This should always be the first training session for anyone on their FS journey
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.