This course will focus particularly on the experiences of adolescents as victims and as perpetrators of violence against women and girls, with the inclusion of the following key issues:
• gendered way in which boys and girls are experiencing abuse
• how rape, sexual assault and consent is defined in law
• impacts of sexual violence on children and young people
• practical skills and tools to engage with young people both 1-1 and as a group to prevent sexual violence
• gain an awareness of a whole-school/organisation approach to preventing sexual violence
• develop a model of best practice in responding to disclosures of sexual violence, including how to refer to specialist support services
4 places remaining
*IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY RICHMOND OR WANDSWORTH COUNCILS, PLEASE BOOK THIS COURSE VIA YOUR ITRENT SELF SERVICE*
iTrent Self Service
The course will get you to analyse how you currently manage your time to become more productive in your work environment
This Q&A session is designed to improve best practice by answering the specific questions that participants bring to clarify their understanding of the requirements and significance of each section of the Financial Assessment form and finance process and the consequences of not completing it correctly or in a timely manner.
This is interactive session provides an opportunity to bring all your questions in the area of Financial Assessment, the application form, Charging, and Debt Recovery and get answers to all your queries.
The session will take place via Teams meeting online. It is for any Council social workers requiring a refresh, new social workers in the SSA and those new to working at Richmond and Wandsworth.
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.