Theory delivered by Microsoft Teams – 3 hours By the end of the session participants will have:
• Reviewed and discussed the legal influences on assessing and planning care for people with mobility impairments
• Considered the issues surrounding therapeutic handling and the special responsibilities of therapists when prescribing treatment and equipment for other people to use
• Explored the importance of balanced decision making and the need for documentary evidence to support this process
• Given consideration to the issues arising from specific areas of care delivery and current trends e.g.
• Single handed care – Reduced carer packages